Get Together Reception
- The get-together reception, fully provided by our sponsors, will be held from 18:00 to 21:00 on Sep. 3 in the Congress Palace, Foyer des délégués.
- Website: http://www.palaisdescongresliege.be/
- The beer party, offered to the participant and their accompanying person, will take place from 18:00 to 20:30 on Sep. 4 5 in the Brasserie C, a famous brewery in the heart of Liège. Participants will taste a selection of 3 Belgian beers along with appetizers. At the Brasserie C, a place loaded with history, you have the opportunity to consume this belgian treasure where it was produced. Shuttles will be provided from the Palais des Congress to the Brasserie and secured cloakrooms will be available on site. The Brasserie C does not provide appropriate infrastructure for disabled persons but please be sure that a temporary solution will be organized.
- Website: http://brasseriec.com/
- The fully-guided tour of the great city of Liège, offered to the participant and their accompanying person, is planned on Wednesday September 6th from 13.00 till 16.00, and is free for registered accompanying persons. The discovery of the city will mix a beautiful walk in the streets of the historical heart of Liège, anecdotes on the city, a fun contest game and the tasting of delicious local products. For this 2h30 lasting tour, participants have the choice between English or French groups and rain coats will be provided in case of bad weather.
- The conference dinner will be held on Thursday September 7th as from 19.00 in Cité Mirroir, an exceptional venue dedicated to education, citizenship and culture right in the centre of Liège. Shuttle will be available from Hôtel de la Couronne, Hôtel Univers & Ramada Plaza Liège. Dress code is casual. No on-site tickets will be available.
- Website: http://www.citemiroir.be